Login | Register
  About Us/FAQs
  WR Contacts
  Emergency Contacts
  New Owner Info
  Architectural Control
  Common Area
  Owner Directory
  Assessments & Fees
  Board of Directors
  Financial Reports
  Fire Dept & EMS
  WR Weather
  Links to Other Sites

Wilderness Ranch
Architectural Control

Architectural Control Committee
Committee Members
John Kubisiak - (208) 384-1572
Kim Sprouse - (208) 336-0556 
Ken Wells - (208) 344-4418
(Go to WR Contacts to send a message to the committee.)
ACC Compliance Procedures
Appointed by the WROA Board of Directors and serving one year terms, the architecural control committee ensures compliance with WROA Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCR's) for construction or remodel projects. The CC&Rs require that all property owners submit for approval all projects on the exterior of their homes and property. This includes construction of new homes, garages, fences, dog runs, storage sheds, barns, outbuildings, and decks, as well as any exterior remodeling and painting/staining (including re-painting and re-staining) of buildings, fences, etc.
Please understand that ACC must have your application in writing in order to keep proper records. Receiving applications after the project has already started puts stress and strain on everyone involved inlcuding the homeowner and contractors, especially when there are CC&R violations. Project plans must be included in your application not less than one month (30 Days) in advance of the anticipated start date. Incomplete applications result in delaying an owner's ability to begin construction. 
Typical non-compliance projects have involved erecting a wire fence or painting a house, garage door, or other structure white or another non-compliance color. If an owner has completed an out-of-compliance project or some other project without prior written approval of ACC, the ACC or the WROA Board of Directors may take legal action requiring the property owners to bring the project into compliance.  Also, be aware that any changes in natural drainage patterns that affect other owners or association property is your responsibility to correct.
So, if you have a construction project planned, you need to fill out an ACC Project Submission Form (listed below). All your neighbors thank you.
Documents & Forms