You can be a Ranch Hand without joining a committee or coming to a meeting -- simply be a good neighbor!
- Winter driving tips:
- Get snow tires now. Summer tires won't cut it around here in the winter.
- Got chains? If not, get some and learn how to use them. Even if you have a Subaru!
- Slow down!
- Put your vehicle in a low gear and let the engine, not your brakes, limit your speed.
- Rush Creek Parking limited to marked designated areas and limited to 48 hours.
- Shovel the steps at the Mail Center. If there is sand or de-icer provided, spread some around.
- Postpone nonessential deliveries/services if we get a substantial snow/ice/slush event.
- Most importantly, be kind and patient with your neighbors, especially the Road Committee volunteers. The Road Committee does its best to plan for and address winter road conditions, but they can't always fix everything at once. If there's a problem, let someone on the Road Committee know about it, but understand that the issue you bring to the Committee's attention will have to be prioritized.